Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hello, World!

I've been pretty unavailable in terms of the Internet lately - my MacBook Pro is out of commission, and currently I do not have the funds with which to replace it. I'm lucky, I suppose.  That computer is almost six years old and has lasted me that entire time unfailingly - finally the screen gave out.  I am going to attempt to fix it but I don't know whether it is fixable.

In the meantime, I've finally finished moving into my new place, have the desktop PC set up and I am reacquainting myself with the joys of a desktop PC instead of a notebook.  I actually rather like sitting at a desk with a nice big monitor and full size keyboard.

I've decided to start camming more in the near future.  When I've got a better idea of what time I will have available (you must remember, I have a day job at which I work 40+ hours a week, so my Internet Sex-Kitten time is sorely limited at the moment) I'll put up a schedule.

More camming leads to the fact that I am going to have to sort out which sites I will be spending my time on.  After being away from any significant time on webcam for quite a while, I feel like a total newbie!  I'm giving MyFreeCams a shot, as well as Cam4 and CamModels.

Vanessa Everywhere:
Twitter
Tumblr
FetLife
EdenFantasy Reviews

Where to Find Vanessa Jade:
MyFreeCams
CamModels
Cam4
NiteFlirt
MyGirlFund

Wishlists:
Amazon.com
EdenFantasys

Hope to see you all soon!  I update Twitter much more often than I update my blog, currently - so be sure to follow me there for all the latest, maybe a few naughty pictures, and the infamous Vanessa Jade's Song of the Day report!

XOXO,
Vanessa Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment